Oath For Students
- I will have a goal and work hard to achieve that goal. I realize that small aim is a crime.
- I will work with integrity and succeed with integrity.
- I will always try to save or better some one’s life, without any discrimination of caste, creed, language, religion or state.
- I will always protect and enhance the dignity of every human life without any bias.
- I will always remember the importance of time. My motto will be “let not my winged days be spend in vain.”
- I will always work clean planet Earth and clean energy.
- As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to achieve success in all my tasks and enjoy the success of others.
Oath For Teachers
- First and foremost, I will love teaching. Teaching will be my soul.
- I realise that I am responsible for shaping not just students but ignited youth who are the most powerful resource under the Earth on the Earth and above the Earth.
- I will consider myself to be a great teacher only when I am capable of elevating the average student to a high performance.
- I will organise and conduct my life, in such a way that my life itself is a message for my students.
- I will encourage my students and children to ask questions and develop the spirit of enquiry, so that they blossom into creative enlightened citizens.
- I will treat all the students equally and will not support any differentiation on account of religion, community or language.
- I will continuously build capacities in teaching so that I can impart quality Education to my students.
- I will constantly endeavour to fill my mind with great thoughts and spread nobility in thinking and action among my students.
- I will always celebrate the success of my students